The weather widget on my computer has ominous dark clouds and lightning bolts for the next THREE DAYS. This is not ok. The moment I and my friends have been waiting for, that walk across the Cistern in our white dresses, absolutely HINGES on nice weather. We even learned how to graduate at a rehearsal yesterday, so the natives will be restless if we're instead herded into the North Charleston coliseum. I'm ready to use my knowledge of the graduation procedure.
Discontent with the weather abounds. Facebook statuses (statii?) like, "Sara is not pleased with the three-day forecast," and "James says if it rains I'm suing the College," are rampant. I'm waiting for, "X is pretty convinced God is punishing C of C students for four years of debauchery with sin-cleansing rain on graduation."
Plus, I was hoping for a lovely picnic on Sunday with my fam! Fingers crossed, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! I just found your blog from Lowcountry Blogs...just thought I'd let you know--my boyfriend works at Le Creuset on King Street and sold a bunch of stuff to Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon on Saturday, May 3rd. Celebs are everywhere!
Post a Comment