13 May 2008

Explanation

Careful and diligent reader, you might have noticed a change in the title and explanation of this blog. That is because I have made a post-college graduation temporary move back to my parents' house in Fairhope, Alabama (hold your applause). Fairhope, in comparison to most other places in Alabama, is pretty ballin'. There is the beach but a relatively small number of trashy beach folk, the country but a relatively small number of trashy country folk, and a high number of quality restaurants. It's no Charleston, but until I get my act together, it will do.

You may be thinking that I should just write off the whole celeb blog since I've left a place that a fairly large percentage of the western world knows about. In actuality, Fairhope is a mini-mecca for artists and writers. Fannie Flagg has a house here, as does Rick Bragg. I even was informed during graduation that BRANGELINA is looking for a house here! Don't believe me? Check out WKRG.

So, all that to say, though I won't be covering Charleston, please check back. You never know when Brad and Angelina will turn up at the Winn-Dixie with one of their multicultural babies, and if that's not newsworthy, I don't know what is.

No comments: